The Three Little Pigs in Galilean Aramaic (Talte Ḥaziraya Zəˁoraya) will be available on Aramaic Designs and all major booksellers’ websites in paperback soon. I haven’t decided whether or not I’m going to release it as an e-book yet as Aramaic text is always a tricky thing for mobi and epub formats. I may release it as a PDF e-book, and an iBooks edition, though as it will preserve all the formatting.
However, in all editions there are:
- Beautiful illustrations by L. Leslie Brooke.
- Trilinear text:
- Galilean Aramaic with Palestinian Vocalization Markings.
- A transliteration of the text for easy pronunciation.
- The English translation.
- A lexicon at the back of the book that lists all words and word-forms used.
- Two brief appendices that expound upon the transliteration and vocalization system.
As a fun perk AramaicNT.org Supporters will also have a discount code for ordering it through Aramaic Designs.
More information as it comes available. 🙂