Original Aramaic Blog Commenting Terms
These Terms were in effect from late 2011 until April 3rd of 2014 on The Aramaic Blog, which was merged into The Aramaic New Testament. Since then they have been superseded by the AramaicNT.org Commenting Terms below.
There are several rules about commenting here:
1) All unsigned/anonymous comments will be temp-deleted. I would like the actual names of the people who comment here.
2) SPAM will be deleted outright and permanently.
3) If someone is obnoxious, I will temp-delete their comments until they become more civil.
4) By commenting here, you release the copyrights of your comments to me.
Other than that, have fun. 🙂
AramaicNT.org Commenting Terms
Due to problems in the past, we have had to adopt the following Commenting Terms:
- You must have an account in order to participate in the discussion.
- You irrevocably release full copyrights of all contributed material to RogueLeaf.
- At our sole option we can choose to remove or edit contributed material for any reason.
- Other than that, have fun. 🙂
These terms may change at any time, so be sure to check back here on occasion.