Needless to say, this what goes on here is a bit ambitious. Where progress will continue along at a slow, steady pace we can always use help, be it volunteering for proofreading, sharing this work with friends (either in person or on social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter), or becoming a Supporter (which has some nice rewards).
If you do choose to Support the project, you will be given immediate access to all Supporter content, which includes:
- The actual Aramaic, Hebrew, and Greek text reconstructions and extended translation notes in the Aramaic Words translation.
- Access to more classes on Galilean Aramaic.
- The full Galilean Aramaic Lord’s Prayer with audio recording and calligraphy.
- Free eBooks we’re putting togehter and online books (such as Delma d’Kefa Arnva – “The Story of Peter Rabbit”).
- Lots and lots of additional articles, lectures, and other content.
Register New Account
Also, please email us if you are interested in:
- Sponsoring a chapter or particular passage.
- Writing an article in a newspaper, blog, or other media outlet for the project.
- Having the translator come and speak at your Church or other venue about the project.
- Voice acting. (We’re eventually going to put this on CD and free MP3s.)