We are now uploading the online storybook! Check out below:
A Sneak Peek of Version 1:
- The Online Storybook will have all of the original illustrations from the 1902 publication of “The Tale of Peter Rabbit.”
- The audio and text of the Galilean and the English adaptations will be side-by-side.
- Full Galilean vocabulary glossary is included.
- You can choose to read the text in Herodian script, contemporary to Jesus, or in the standard modern Hebrew Alphabet.
- Version 2 will have sentence and clause highlighting that is in synch with the audio so you can visually keep up with what is being spoken.
- It will be available to all site Supporters.
- Printed copy pre-orders starting soon. E-reader and audiobook formats soon thereafter!
Hold on tight and refresh this page every hour or so to see the progress.
Linking everything together takes a bit of time.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction & Foreword [preview]
- 1 – In which we are introduced to Peter and his family. [preview]
- 2 – Mother Rabbit’s warning.
- 3 – Mother Rabbit leaves.
- 4 – Mother Rabbit at the baker.
- 5 – Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cotton-tail eating berries.
- 6 – Peter being naughty.
- 7 – The beans and radishes.
- 8 – Peter feeling sick.
- 9 – Peter finds Mr. MacGregor.
- 10 – Mr. MacGregor chases Peter.
- 11 – Peter loses his shoes.
- 12 – Peter gets tangled in a net.
- 13 – Sparrows come to Peter.
- 14 – Peter escapes from Mr. MacGregor.
- 15 – Peter chooses a damp place to hide.
- 16 – Peter sneezes!
- 17 – Peter tips over some pots.
- 18 – Peter looks for the gate.
- 19 – The mouse.
- 20 – The white cat.
- 21 – Peter finds the gate.
- 22 – Peter runs for the gate.
- 23 – The scarecrow.
- 24 – Peter makes it back home.
- 25 – Chamomile tea.
- 26 – Eating the berries they picked.
- 27 – The End.
- Aramaic Glossary